Frequent Traveler University is returning to Washington, DC this weekend.
FTU is a full day of expert-led sessions on trending travel topics and manufactured spending. It’s not only a venue to learn, but one to network with like-minded folks who love the points and miles game.
Why FTU? Isn’t all the information available on blogs or Flyertalk? Nope. I know the manufactured spending sessions include information far too sensitive to blog about it. Even my own session on United Airlines will contain some tidbits that I do not feel comfortable writing publicly about.
It’s a friendly atmosphere where questions and discussion are encouraged. I enjoy these events very much.
This year, FTU is teaming up with the Travel & Adventure Show in Washington, DC to offer training in a brand new venue. For a limited time, you can save $10 on the price of your admission ticket with the promo code 2020. Book by Friday and do note there are just a small handful of seats left.
I’ll be staffing the FTU booth all day on Saturday…I’d love to have a chat with you about anything on your mind. On Sunday morning, I’ll speak on United Airlines from 9:30AM – 10:30AM and then hang around at an “Ask The Expert” booth after for any questions.
Let me also take this time to recommend you you attend the entire weekend. The T&A show will feature more great speaker and exhibitors. You can save $5 off the price of admission with the promo code FTU20.
When: March 8, 2020
Where: Washington Convention Center (Hall C, rooms 152AB and 151AB // 801 Mount Vernon Place, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001)
Ticket price: $129
- A full day of educational sessions, including manufactured spend on Sunday, March 8, 2020.
- Free access to the Travel & Adventure Show and FTU stage on both Saturday, March 7 (10:00AM – 5:00PM) and Sunday, March 8 (11:00AM – 4:00PM)
- Note Tiffany, Greg, Stefan and others will be speaking on stage on 03/07
- Coffee/tea in the morning and lunch on Sunday
I will be speaking on all the recent changes we have witnessed at United Airlines, including new coronavirus concerns. Other confirmed speakers include:
- Tiffany Funk, One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean & Nick Reyes, Frequent Miler
- Stefan Krasowski, Rapid Travel Chai
- Dia Adams, The Deal Mommy
- Trevor Mountcastle, Tagging Miles
- Mike Graziano, Keep Travel Hacking Great
- Tess Zhao, Delicate Revolt
- Rob Pegoraro, Tech Writer
- Bethany Walsh, Bougie Miles
Check out the full schedule here.
I hope to see many of you in The District this weekend!