It turns out that Morgan Osman really is “Instagram famous” but that does not make her foul-mouthed behavior on an American Airlines flight any less egregious.
“Instagram Famous” Morgan Osman Has Meltdown On American Airlines
We’ve got 20 seconds of video that has gone off-the-charts viral (giving Tiffany Gomas and her “imaginary passenger” a run for the money) of an incident that occurred on an American Airlines flight.
- Video begins with Osman grabbing her bag from the overheard bin in economy class and daring another passenger to “call me a b***h again”
- While not clear what happened, it appeared an altercation took place and Osman was asked to leave the flight
- Osman then insisted, “I did nothing wrong” as she began walking of the aircraft, before turning to another passenger and telling her to “shut the f**k up”
- As she continued walking off, she noticed another passenger filming her and responded by looking at him and saying, “Film me, I’m Instagram famous, you f**king bum”
- Passengers responded by laughing and booing her to which she responded with telling them all to “shut the f**k up”
- It is not clear what route she was flying on, but the incident took place on an American Airlines 737
Full video of the "Instagram famous" pic.twitter.com/yTd0uvrj5w
— Jimmy Tran 🇻🇳 (@thatjimmytr) September 18, 2023
Osman, a 35-year-old designer, has done television work in the past and is legit “Instagram famous” with nearly 1 million followers (though I’ve never heard of her until now).
I cannot stand her foul mouth, but she’s been gloating on Instagram about all the attention she is getting from this incident:
It’s an interesting dichotomy, isn’t it? I think most of us look at this woman with reaction ranging from apathy to disdain. Yet she has used this incident to gain tens of thousands of new followers and a whole new level of notoriety (infamy, perhaps?). Funny how this world works…
She and Gomas should do standup together…
Anyone who has to claim they are “famous” while making a walk of shame from economy class is probably not famous enough, even with a million purchased followers on Instagram.
I’d love to get the full story before making final judgment, but whatever occured does not justify Osman’s use of profanity toward just about everyone on the American Airlines flights…