Destiny James, left, and Adreonna Adair, right, are in trouble. The two women are accused of beating up a Spirit Airlines employee in the baggage claim area of Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas and then resisting arrest.
Women Accused Of Beating Up Spirit Airlines Employee In Las Vegas Baggage Claim
The incident occurred at Las Vegas Airport on Thursday at 4:30pm. According to a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police report, Adair and James attacked a Spirit Airlines worker in the baggage claim area. It is not clear what prompted the incident, how long it went on, or how whether the Spirit employee was hurt.
Police were called to the scene and found the two women. While interviewing them, Adair and James were “uncooperative” and attempted to leave the scene without answering law enforcement questions. As a result, a backup officer was called in and the two women were detained.
Both now have court hearings on March 3rd.
Spirit Airlines has not commented on the incident nor has video emerged.
In what could be a twist to the story, a witness reportedly told police that the Spirit Airlines employee “swung” a phone at the two ladies, prompting them to beat her up.
It’s a dangerous era to be a Spirit Airlines employee. From flight attendants being dragged down the aisle by their ponytail to punched in the face to being beaten up in the baggage claim area, one thing is certain: we are not hearing these stories on Delta or United.
If these two women unjustifiably did attack the Spirit Airlines employee, I hope they receive more than a slap on the wrist.
> Read More:
- Woman Drags Flight Attendant By Ponytail, Punches Another In Face On Raucous Spirit Airlines Flight
- Chaos Onboard: Woman Attacks Two Spirit Airlines Flight Attendants
- Spirit Airlines Passenger, Annoyed Over Delay, Lights Up Cigarette In Her Seat, Blows Smoke On Seatmate
- Fearing For Their Safety, Spirit Airlines Crews Were Directed To Change Out Of Uniforms
- Catfight On Spirit Airlines – Taunts Lead To Blows