This is the second of a six-part recount of my recent trip to Central America.
- Washington Dulles to San Salvador on TACA
- My Adventure in San Salvador
- Aborted Landing on TACA: SAL-PTY
- 24 Hours in Panama City
- Short-Haul Flying on LACSA: PTY-SJO-SAL
- Accused of Being a Terrorist: SAL to IAD on TACA
Reads like like something out of a novel! You are quite THE adventurer, Matthew!
Thanks for sharing, great story, I visit El Salvador almost every year, and always have fun experiences.
Heading to El Salvador next month! We were debating taking taxis, but we will definitely just go with the bus. Thanks for your post!