United Airlines has opened a new 35,000-square-foot B East lounge in the B Concourse of Denver International Airport, the largest United Club it has ever opened.
United Airlines Opens B East Lounge In Denver, Its Largest United Club Yet
First, let’s look at some of the details of this new lounge:
- The B East lounge is located on the eastern side in the B Concourse near gate B44
- It includes 35,000 square feet of space across three levels and more than 600 seats (making it the largest club in United’s network)
- The space reflects Denver’s beer scene with “brewery-inspired elements” and a new beer-tasting experience at the feature bar on the mezzanine level
- At the feature bar, travelers can choose from a seasonal rotation of 10 local and craft beers on tap, with selections from Colorado breweries New Belgium, Great Divide, Denver Beer Company, Upslope, among others, to enjoy from United customized tasting boards and beer glasses
- The feature bar area is distinguished by five Vestaboards displaying personalized messages and menu offerings and a custom, vibrant blue mural by visual artist Charlo Garcia Walterbach
- Other artwork by Will Schlough, Jaime Molina, Pedro Barrios is present
Here are some pictures of the new lounge which help explain the “feature bar” above:
I’m not a beer drinker (coffee would have been preferred, but I will go over to the Club Fly Lounge for that), but I am quite sure that this will appeal to many travelers.
Overall, the lounge space looks great and represents a huge upgrade to the tired old lounge that used to be in its place.
I was invited to a sneak-peak yesterday, but was unable to attend for reasons I will explain in due time. I do hope to visit this lounge soon, though, and also check out the recently opened United Club in the A Gates. Reviewing a lounge when in full operation is more useful anyway. Until then, it is nice to see that United is upping its lounge game in Denver with more lounge space coming.