June is “Pride Month” and United and Chase are partnering to offer United co-branded cardmembers a chance to earn up to 10 United MileagePlus miles per dollar when donating to LGBTQ+ charities.
Earn Up To 10 United MileagePlus Miles Per Dollar Supporting LGBTQ+ Charities
United, in partnership with Chase and Visa, will award up to 10 miles per dollar when cardmembers donate to select nonprofit organizations with an eligible co-branded credit card from June 1 to June 30, 2023:
- Earn 5 total miles per dollar when you donate up to $500 in total donations
- Earn 10 total miles per dollar for additional donations, up to $1,500 in total donations
Donations must be made on or before June 30, 2023. More details here.
Which Charities Can You Earn Bonus Miles By Supporting?
The three charities in this offer include:
- The Trevor Project
- “the leading suicide prevention organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning (LGBTQ) young people.”
- The Human Rights Campaign
- “envisions a world where LGBTQ+ people are ensured equality and embraced as full members of society at home, at work and in every community.”
- “helps aspiring LGBTQ+ entrepreneurs start new companies; supports current entrepreneurs as they grow and expand their existing businesses; and engages successful entrepreneurs as role models and mentors, on its online portal and through targeted events nationwide.”
What United-Chase Co-Branded Cards Can You Use?
The following cards can be used for this promotion:
- United Gateway Visa Card
- United Explorer Visa Card
- United Quest Visa Card
- United Club Infinite Visa Card
- United Business Visa Card
- United Club Business Visa Card
If you don’t have a United co-branded card, you can sign up for one here and help support Live And Let’s Fly.
United says this promotion is intended to” break down barriers and promote inclusion.”