Aeroplan continues to innovate and offer value to members, this time with a new rebate promotion on Air Canada flights within Canada and between Canada and the USA.
Members who book an Air Canada Flight Reward between now and July 1st for all routes within Canada and the US will get 50% miles back! That means you’ll need to have the full mileage upfront, but can expect a rebate to post to your Aeroplan account after you fly.
This deal works for both fixed price (saver) and “market fare” awards and also covers both business and economy class. Travel must be completed by October 15, 2020. This rebate applies only to Air Canada flights.
Here are the full terms and conditions of the offer:
- Only valid on eligible scheduled flights within Canada and between Canada and the US, operated by Air Canada for travel between July 1st 2020 and completed by October 15th 2020.
- Applies only to new bookings made between June 17th 2020 and July 1st 2020 at 19:59 pm EDT with travel starting July 1st 2020 and completed by October 15th 2020.
- All flights on the reward itinerary must be flown on routes within Canada or between Canada and the US, on Air Canada operated flights including flights operated by Air Canada Rouge and the Air Canada Express banner (Jazz Aviation LP, Sky Regional Airlines Inc., or Exploits Valley Air Services LTD).
- Aeroplan Miles will be credited back to your account within three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed.
- Applies to one‑way or two‑way fixed mileage and market fare flight rewards. Not applicable to Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, AC Bid Upgrades or when members use their miles to pay for the taxes, fees and surcharges associated with their flight reward.
- Flight rewards are subject to availability at time of booking. Taxes, fees, charges and carrier surcharges apply.
- Flights are subject to Aeroplan Flight Rewards terms and conditions.
- Offer is subject to change at Aeroplan’s sole discretion, without notice. Other conditions and restrictions may apply.
Aeroplan Extends Cancellation Waiver
Additionally, Aeroplan is extending its cancellation waiver until August 31, 2020. You can cancel any Aeroplan ticket on or before that date and receive all your miles, taxes, and fees back with no cancellation fee.
Once again, Aeroplan is offering not just a new promo, but a valuable one. I expect award space will dry up fast, so check out the space today if you intend to take advantage of this promotion.