A special five-day sale offers incredible discounts on many Air France and KLM routes when using Flying Blue miles.
Each month Air France offers Promo Awards, but once in a while it offers “Special Edition” Promo Awards that offer even better deals across a larger booking window.
The latest “Special Edition” sale is running through October 20, 2019, and valid for travel between November 2019 and March 2020. That’s a wide window with some exceptional savings.
Look at some of the options from North America, as compiled by One Mile at a Time:
- Economy between New York and Europe for 11,000 miles one-way
- Economy between Toronto and Europe for 11,000 miles one-way
- Economy between Los Angeles and Europe for 14,000 miles one-way
- Premium economy between Toronto and Europe for 25,000 miles one-way
- Premium economy between Los Angeles and Europe for 28,000 miles one-way
- Premium economy between Seattle and Europe for 29,000 miles one-way
- Premium economy between Mexico City and Europe for 29,000 miles one-way
- Business between Toronto and Europe for 32,000 miles one-way
- Business between Seattle and Europe for 36,000 miles one-way
- Business class between Mexico City and Europe for 36,000 miles one-way
There are sales from every region. You can check out the complete price list here.
I’m tempted by several options…even adding Air France to my collection of premium economy reviews (including Lufthansa, United, Norwegian, and British Airways). It’s also a great price to bring the family to Germany.
When booking, simply look for the red “Promo Reward” banner. Tickets booked under this promotion are non-changeable and non-refundable. Fuel surcharges are limited.
Flying Blue promo awards are often a great deal, but these “Special Edition” promo awards represent an exceptional value and great use of miles in many markets. Although you have until October 20th to book, space is capacity controlled and the sale is subject to end at any time. Thus, I would book sooner rather than later.
image: Air France